The half sovereign coin is one of Australia’s most valuable collector items. At Jaggards, we make it easy to browse coins at any time, so you can make intelligent, efficient and informed investment decisions.
Explore our extensive catalogue of gold half sovereign coins today.
Half sovereign coins offered by Jaggards
Jaggards is proud to offer the following half sovereign coins:
Buy half sovereigns from Jaggards today
When you’re ready to diversify your existing portfolio or expand your rare coin collection, just select your choice of products from our selection at Jaggards. We make it easy to buy and sell coins safely, effectively and hassle-free.
Browse our full catalogue of half sovereign coins today. Otherwise, contact our team directly for more information.
Half sovereigns are British gold coins at half the weight of a full sovereign. First issued in 1817, it remains a collectible bullion product for investors around the world.
Jaggards offers dozens of unique half sovereign coins for buyers at all experience levels. Start your journey off right by browsing our collection of gold half sovereigns today.
The value of a half sovereign coin can fluctuate daily, depending on the gold spot price. Value typically depends on weight and purity, as well as issue year and mint location. If you’re interested in getting an estimate on the value of your half sovereign coin, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team at Jaggards today.
Gold half sovereigns are one of the world’s most valuable collectors’ items. Although the price of each coin may fluctuate according to the spot price, many investors can reap a healthy return on investment from buying and selling their half sovereign coins. If you’re interested in learning more about investing in gold half sovereigns, please read our guide about why you should invest in precious metals.
Jaggards has been selling half sovereign coins for more than 60 years. Spearheaded by founder and numismatic enthusiast Robert Jaggard, our organisation has sold collectors’ items, and precious coins for many years. You can trust the team at Jaggards to curate high-quality half sovereigns for any investing need.
With Jaggards, you can order gold half sovereign coins from almost any location in Australia. We pride ourselves on a fast and secure process for order amounts of all sizes. Just follow the steps below to buy half sovereign coins online:
- Find your half sovereign coin of choice and add it to your cart.
- Click ‘view cart’ to navigate to the checkout page.
- Verify your information and enter delivery details.
- Choose credit card or bank transfer as your payment method.
- Wait for your courier-mail service to drop the order off at your place of residence, collect your items in-store, or use our secure vaulting storage to protect your valuable investment.
Please contact Jaggards directly for other questions on our process.
Yes. It is possible to sell your half sovereign coins back to Jaggards in an easy three-step process. We pride ourselves in creating a simple and effective marketplace for trading precious metals at a time convenient to you. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Use our online buyback calculator to estimate the value of your gold half sovereign coins, use the gold gram weight calculator and input 3.661 grams for your estimate.
- Mail or hand over your sovereigns to our team, so we can authenticate their purity, condition and weight.
- Receive your final offer price and wait to receive your funds. They should arrive via cash or bank transfer, depending on your preference.
If you have additional questions or comments about selling your half sovereigns back to Jaggards, don’t hesitate to reach out through our online contact form.